Saramonic UwMic9 Omnidirectional UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Two Transmitters One Receiver for Nikon Canon Sony DSLR Cameras, Video, Field Recording, Interview, ENG, Live Stream Microphone
Brand : Saramonic
Sale Sold out
Regular price AED 1,299.00
AED 1,299.00Unit price per
Liquid error (price line 77): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Warranty : 2 years
Sold By : Digital Future
Shipping Method :
Fastest Delivery Tomorrow,
About this item
- The Saramonic UWMIC9 Wireless Lavalier System features two wireless transmitters and one receiver made of the metal fuselage, which has a muting function and a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer to capture stable, noise-free audio.
- The RF power output can be switched between high, medium, and low settings. Two Omni-directional lavalier microphones are included with a windscreen to reduce wind noise. A dedicated headphone jack is handy for audio monitoring, ensuring accurately adjust levels for optimum audio quality.
- With 2 groups (A and B) and 96 selectable channels in the 514-596 MHz UHF frequency range, the working distance is up to 330-feet in open areas or 200-feet with obstacles.
- The lattice LCD displays for input accuracy. A 1/8'' BMP-type mic input on each transmitter for attaching lavalier microphones. The AUTO-SCAN function automatically discovers available frequencies. A 3.5mm output on the receiver delivers audio directly to your devices.
- Lapel clips for attaching them to clothes. The receiver has a shoe adapter for quick mounting to a DSLR or mirrorless cameras, plus a 1/4'' thread for easy attachment to tripods, light stands, and other mounting hardware."